I shall be sharing about 2 signals a week through Skype, feel free to bug me at: AuroraIN and click here to signup
- No Jacking or Fights or blame games and share only GOLD (with Silver as exception) related news, views, charts & positions etc. However, if your win rate is great, you can share other pairs too.
- Only Neutral sharing of your views & positions if you feel like.
- I expect fellow members to respect my privacy.
- Dear newbies, no noise please. No offense to anyone.
- IF your win rate has been great, no need to publish chart / theory to support your call / view and you can share any pair.
- I'm not a teacher here to teach stuff, while I shall try my bit but, really sorry, if this is what you came here for.
- This is a commercial section and I am a commercial member, I'm here to do business. No offense to anyone.
- I can't share my analysis as most of it is sole proprietary stuff.
- If you wish to share your calls on my thread, you must first share a trading account, real or demo on mql5 or TE. Thus we can be sure you are an expert enough to share a call..
Acronyms & Terms used:
- 'VVSA' is an acronym for Volatile Volume & Spread Analysis.
- 'DCB' is for Daily Clock Band; NY-DCB would imply New York based Daily Clock Band..
- 'PO' for Peak-Out
- 'BO' for Bottom-Out
- "VVSA-PO-M15" would imply VVSA Peak Out on TF M15 and so on..
- 'KCH' for Key Clock Hrs.
- I try to cling to Golden Seasons i.e. Buy around and right after June-End, Sell by/in Jan. Additionally rely on VSA for swings and rallies. As visible on monthly charts, Golden Seasons appear to have gone into deep sh!t. I expect seasons to continue to show bad patterns until 2019
- For day trades I use key clock hrs such as start of Chandigarh, London and NY sessions and 12:00 pm NY
- When I post screenshots of my positions, please assume the size is micro-lots.
- The Golden seasons are inspired from ancient Indian Festivals, marriage season (in India) & Solar Seasons (Summer/Winter).
- Money Management: If you are not an expert with 2-3 yrs of trading experience. I would suggest you trade micro lots OR use minimum leverage. Lesser the experience lesser the leverage. If you insist on using high leverage, I would suggest go to Las Vegas. Gambling in Casino may be equally entertaining. Leverage like 1:100 is for gamblers, not for traders unless you are super-expert.
- Sometimes I use low leverage like 1:3 or 1:4 and don't use SL for investment purposes. This may not apply to you. Therefore, its advisable that you use SL & respect MM
- Love and respect MM like your Mom and you can well imagine the returns.
- If you started trading after seeing that stupid banner ad, I suggest you to trade with your pocket money only for first 6 months at least. If making bread and butter from Forex was so easy, everyone would be a rich man.
- If you made money, remember that came from someone's loss. The Exchange (Comex/Globex) won't pay you from its pocket. So how does it work? Price Action will hit SLs all the time to pay people who are making money.
- Ques: CT, Why do you hedge?
Ans: Normally, I would hedge to lock the profits. I hate using SL, so, in lieu of using SL, I may hedge my contracts in Indian commodities against Forex & vice versa.
- Ques: How does your strategy work? How do you analyze?
Ans: Primarily I follow Golden Seasons and it runs in the background and in the foreground I solely rely on Volatile Volume and Spread Analysis (VSA) for swings and rallies, also follow key clock hrs.
- Ques: When price is soaring, that means people are buying, right?
Ans: IF you are talking about physical market where, then YES! Otherwise, when you see price climbing, that means people have been selling and now their SLs are being hit. One's profit comes from other's loss.
ONLY PEOPLE INSIDE the exchange know the exact balance.. weight on the long side & short side.. IF weight is too much on the long side, they'll bring price down to hit the buyers..
Tools and Indicators:
- For day trades, use Key Clock hrs and Daily Clock Band
- For seasonal trades, use Golden Seasons (not working lately, so not following blindly)
- For rallies and swings I use Volatile Volume & Spread Analysis (VVSA), free indicator Better Volume.
- Within seasons I also follow ancient Indian festivals.
More about VVSA:
- I use free indicator "Better Volume", you may want to use that too, For download click here
- In order to see how I use VVSA, please follow this link: Volatile Volume Spread and Analysis with Golden Seasons, Key hrs and H1-H4 Cycles
- Please be advised that you cannot learn VVSA overnight, it takes years to learn & make sense out of Forex trading like any other profession.
Off the Topic /Racism etc.
- Its alright to talk off the topic during weekends as long as its healthy and doesn't make too much noise.
- Lets not talk about religion, racism here..
- Whatever religion we are from.. lets make sure we do not chant our mantras / Gods here.. Most likely it would not please members of other religion.
Other Stuff like Crude, Health etc..
- Please also check Dark Seasons, my other thread for US Crude Oil.
- Health is Wealth. Super Fitness can be the way to uber-richness. Don't lose sleep over greed. Check this other thread of mine dedicated to this topic: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=474490
Good Luck to ya all!
My Blog: GoldGuru
PS: English is not my first language, I make grammar mistakes all the time.. as I type too fast.. too rash.. so please bear with me :-)
PPS: Please be informed that I'm in the process of re-branding my identity & I'm known as "GoldGuru" and/or "GoldGuru.in" on other forums.