- There are no posts to display for these settings.
- xy100 replied Sep 21, 2022
Do you realize you are replying to a post from 2004?
- imwim replied Sep 7, 2022
The swap is the cost you pay (Daily financing cost) for using the account leverage (for account leverage equal to 1, there is no any swap, but the minimum account leverage is ...
- OANDA replied Sep 7, 2022
Hi Lbrto, Swap is a difference in interest rates between two currencies. If we buy or sell on a term, we add or subtract a swap (the swap adjusts the price). If we change the ...
- OANDA replied Aug 30, 2022
Hello traders! @StrandedBill: we are working on the rollout of MT5 for UK clients but I don't have a timeline for this. I appreciate the patience! @Matt8643: I've investigated ...