- 104 Traders
- 11 Members
- There are no posts to display for these settings.
- BlaBlaFx replied Nov 16, 2022
That's a great explanation. We can see that in the forex market anyone can use any strategy. But you must understand what you are doing. I understand hedge, but not so good to use ...
- Varkeer replied Aug 29, 2022
Fixing your own mistakes and biases are going to make you a better trader. Always work to improve, learn, be better, trade better.
- FXSayWhat replied Jun 24, 2022
Start trading is easy, master is extremely difficult and requires years of trying and failing. I think the first step is to set a realistic goal and progress forwarded slowly. we ...
- CarlJohnson replied Jun 23, 2022
1. Yes, i use stopploss. SL is a lifesaver. 2. I do not want to lose everything when market is against my trade. Minimizing risk is main factor for using SL. 3. It is related to ...
- Ivana55 replied May 28, 2022
I use it only when my trade become positive. Then I put stop loss in positive area and that way I can't lose any money on that trade.