- Forex.RayV1 replied Feb 25, 2020
Very much cornered market. It doesn't seem to be trading freely. Car productions has been hit massively! China has been shut down for nearly 8 weeks now. So who is buying it? The price of Palladium has been controlled by select group. My broker ...
- Forex.RayV1 replied Jan 31, 2020
absolutely without a doubt. everyone is allowing palladium trading. its just ICM... so mad at them. what's the point of a broker if you can't trade!
- Forex.RayV1 replied Jan 27, 2020
Indeed. Unacceptable in my opinion. Very angry with them about that.
- Forex.RayV1 replied Jan 23, 2020
Which broker are you guys using for Palladium trading?
- Forex.RayV1 replied Jan 15, 2020
Palladium is $2200. reached high of $2215. That's 15% rise just this year! I think projection of $2300 or $2400 is out the window at this rate. Does anyone see any crucial levels to the upside where it could meet resistance? I cannot see anything!
- Forex.RayV1 replied Jan 9, 2020
Palladium at $2100 right now. That's $100 gain in 24 hours. Today the highs were $2150 and lows were $2055 This thing is moving dramatically. It all can't really be demand at this stage and it must be purely speculation and speculators driving this ...
- Forex.RayV1 replied Jan 6, 2020
Palladium going to the moon right now! well over $2022. Next stop $2300 for palladium. Crazy ridiculous move aye?
- Forex.RayV1 replied Dec 19, 2019
- Posts by Member Search: 'Forex.RayV1'