- funzodundee replied Apr 8, 2021
I fully expect a pullback in gold Quick trade. SELL GOLD 1757 TAKE PROFIT 1743
- funzodundee replied Mar 9, 2021
I would be selling gold into that rally from here. SELL: XAU/USD $1717 FIRST TARGET $1687
- funzodundee replied Mar 3, 2021
SHORT $XAUUSD : Bond yields DOWN #USD UP #Gold DOWN to 1689 Then = 1642 Then = 1566 Target = $1453 #Metals #Mining #Gold #commodities $GLD $GDX $GDXJ Deflation not inflation
- funzodundee replied Feb 10, 2021
Short gold from $1854 target $1700
- funzodundee replied Feb 4, 2021
If the stock market bubble is going to burst? The Vix suggest it may be soon. I would give this consideration no matter what you trade.
- funzodundee replied Feb 2, 2021
Gold should find support around 1840ish and rally. We would then expect a weaker dollar and eur/usd should rise and I would expect USD/CAD USD/NOK in particular to turn very bearish to reflect the recent oil jump. Gold back up to around 1860 without ...
- funzodundee replied Jan 29, 2021
Gold should pull back to around 1857. Take a long entry from 1857
- funzodundee replied Jan 6, 2021
Another great opportunity to get long XAG/USD Entry: 27.11
- funzodundee replied Oct 7, 2018
Let's get the trading week off to a good start with this tiny trade.
- funzodundee replied Feb 3, 2017
Stopped out on that trade, unfortunately. Nice short running with a target of 1202
- funzodundee replied Feb 1, 2017
Short Gold 1215.70. Target 1207
- funzodundee replied Mar 9, 2016
I wonder what followers of the very subjective Elliott Wave principle would make of the weekly Gold chart?
- funzodundee replied Jun 19, 2015
I enjoy looking at all the fancy charts provided on this thread. I think sometimes we need to keep things simple and uncomplicate things. My view, and its a view that has been wrong before, is that we will see a short-term sell off in gold next ...
- Posts by Member Search: 'funzodundee'