- Mucky replied Apr 11, 2021
... this may help to understand ... Mucky
- Mucky replied Apr 6, 2021
Hello Macd-rsi, you may have a look at the code of the obove - its from ff member traderathome - PVSRA (Price, Volume, S&R Analysis) - thread Mucky
- Mucky replied Jan 17, 2020
hello mtacki, you can use this indi to visualize :-) PeriodBegin & PeriodEnd should be good for you - GMT+2 brokers time mucky
- Mucky replied Nov 30, 2019
... please check indi Example:
- Mucky replied Nov 29, 2019
... something like this?:
- Mucky replied Jan 15, 2018
Update: my MPTM Settings on a smal live account for testing - trading timeframe is H4 - 21 Currencies After download please remove .txt from filename :-) ... and update from Live account, as you can see there one position from 21.11.2017 GPBUSD 0.05 ...
- Mucky replied Feb 6, 2017
... minor update hint: ADXSRT means ADX sort order - is green in case of ADX 7 > ADX 21 > ADX 42 > ADX 89 > ADX 144 in this particular timeframe (column) BUYSELL means all ADX of the timeframe powering up - and Sto8 and Sto21 pointing up = green ...
- Mucky replied Feb 4, 2017
... something to play around
- Mucky replied Feb 2, 2017
... maybe someone will find this useful
- Mucky replied Aug 5, 2016
[quote=zwara;9066291] ... please find enclosed the free version from ForexSecretProtocol ...
- Posts by Member Search: 'Mucky'