Metals Mine (https://www.metalsmine.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.metalsmine.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   CHEETAH Trading (100%+ per trade or up to 500% or more) (https://www.metalsmine.com/showthread.php?t=961438)

ForestX Dec 2, 2019 11:58pm | Post# 141

{quote} {quote} Man... This was one was CLEAN af... I even made LIVE trade AFTER I posted above... See it from paralel thread/TE... https://www.metalsmine.com/auricfore...ticket.4431510 However in this LIVE trade I exited earlier because did not want to "push" the luck #5 signal report (SUCESS, but still tracking to see max return/trade possible) Nothing much to say... EPIC entry... 100%/trade DONE already! Still tracking for possible more... HOLY.. just noticed something... but won't be excited to early... This...
Very neat position you got there. Perfectly opened trade

ForestX Dec 3, 2019 12:19am | Post# 142

Opened 0.06 lot SHORT USDCHF 0.99218.

TP 0.98843 (100~% Return with current balance)

Merka Dec 3, 2019 2:47am | Post# 143

Opened 0.06 lot SHORT USDCHF 0.99218. TP 0.98843 (100~% Return with current balance)
Hope it goes well this time

ForestX Dec 3, 2019 3:12am | Post# 144

{quote} Hope it goes well this time
That WTI trade went well too. Just got too greedy and placed too many trades

ForestX Dec 3, 2019 8:47am | Post# 145

1 Attachment(s)
Opened 0.06 lot SHORT USDCHF 0.99218. TP 0.98843 (100~% Return with current balance)
Boom GOT IT!

Everything is in TE.

P.S 108% Return with 20EUR balance
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHF FIRST 63% TRADE.png
Size: 40 KB

ForestX Dec 3, 2019 8:48am | Post# 146

Opening a quick buy on WTI 55.59 0.05lot

TP 56.41

ForestX Dec 3, 2019 9:23am | Post# 147

Opening a quick buy on WTI 55.59 0.05lot TP 56.41
Got BE taken out with very small profit. It was a quick buy (Sadly not a 50% trade, it was up for 25%)

auricforecas Dec 3, 2019 2:15pm | Post# 148

{quote} Got BE taken out with very small profit. It was a quick buy (Sadly not a 50% trade, it was up for 25%)
Nice man! We need the stat, keep up the good work Would be good if you can post some summary later or some dedicated live or demo TE just for cheetah so that we can analyse the trades to see the optimal TP, STOP, LEV... at which most could get most off...

Harry6 Dec 3, 2019 2:18pm | Post# 149

2 Attachment(s)
Did beautiful with XAU today, but only 10% of equity.

Wait to shoot over 1480 as new support, next resistance 1500?

Look @ daily XAU moving average and chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 72 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 96 KB

auricforecas Dec 3, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 150

Ok guys, were testing some... market seems to switch between "WORKING" and "NOT WORKING" as you can see.. it is undecided what "trend" to take in all major markets I think WTI should go down and GOLD up... but for cheetah that does not have that much of an effect as in other strategies (trend surfing for example)...
Cheetah is much more about TRAINSPOTTING if anything

Also it seems, from current test.. that LONDON trading times are MUCH better for this... Which is not surprising since LONDON is about x3 of the NEW YORK volume for certain markets (FX for example)... So yeah, would definitely.. try to catch the CATCH during london times since US/ASIA is much slower, there is overnight SWAP and also.. some nasty surprises/spikes... Ideal cheetah trades would be SHORT... Meaning... like 10minutes or less and 100%/trade... that would be ideal... if that could be achieved at certain number of times in a row with 50% stop... that would be JAMAICA man

Also guys, testing some BETTER version of MT4 account so maybe I would still be able to attach TE... So far the lowest spread I could find at 500:1... for OIL.. is 0.03 price difference... Seems that is so for cTrader also... except the commission is a little cheaper for cTrader so will see...

So if anyone knowS of somewhat reliable broker with 500:1, LOW spread for WTI and/or GOLD, with stop-out at 50% or less, please share... Because for cheetah, specially if we would focus on SMALLER price differences, meaning 500:1, max position.. every edge counts, much!

Merka Dec 3, 2019 3:17pm | Post# 151

Ok guys, were testing some... market seems to switch between "WORKING" and "NOT WORKING" as you can see.. it is undecided what "trend" to take in all major markets I think WTI should go down and GOLD up... but for cheetah that does not have that much of an effect as in other strategies (trend surfing for example)... Cheetah is much more about TRAINSPOTTING if anything Also it seems, from current test.. that LONDON trading times are MUCH better for this... Which is not surprising since LONDON is about x3 of the NEW YORK volume for...
I was using ICMarkets and XM both Australian brokers with 500:1 but now they don't accept overseas customer anymore from January 2020.
So back in Europe where max leverage is 30:1 due to new European regulations.
What left are only offshore brokers where you can easily find 500:1 but are they secure?

auricforecas Dec 3, 2019 3:23pm | Post# 152

{quote} I was using ICMarkets and XM both Australian brokers with 500:1 but now they don't accept overseas customer anymore from January 2020. So back in Europe where max leverage is 30:1 due to new European regulations. What left are only offshore brokers where you can easily find 500:1 but are they secure?
OR you could check the COMPANY FORMATION option Also what do you mean about JAN2020 and IXMarkets? They wont accept NEW ones or will the old be banned also?

auricforecas Dec 3, 2019 3:34pm | Post# 153

{quote} I was using ICMarkets and XM both Australian brokers with 500:1 but now they don't accept overseas customer anymore from January 2020. So back in Europe where max leverage is 30:1 due to new European regulations. What left are only offshore brokers where you can easily find 500:1 but are they secure?
Merka I just checked at ICMarkets now (web chat)... They still have 500:1... I do have account with them... have 500:1 and am from EU... I asked about changes and they say they are not aware of any changes... So it seems 500:1 will remain (for me) for now But I would do love for SPREAD to drop even lower.. since at 500:1 max position.. it is hard.. but should we do it.. 50% stop-out could preserve us some money or keep us in the game longer.. The question is how many TPs would we miss with that tight stop-out.. hence the STAT buildup, to estimate this...

Merka Dec 3, 2019 4:04pm | Post# 154

{quote} OR you could check the COMPANY FORMATION option Also what do you mean about JAN2020 and IXMarkets? They wont accept NEW ones or will the old be banned also?
Old customer like me of XM Australia will be kicked out on January 2020 or transferred to their offshore branches in Belize.
I still have a live account with ICMarkets and for the moment like you no news from them.
But as these changes are related to regulations, soon or later all brokers needs to comply like what is happened in Europe or US.

auricforecas Dec 3, 2019 4:07pm | Post# 155

{quote} Old customer like me of XM Australia will be kicked out on January 2020 or transferred to their offshore branches in Belize. I still have a live account with ICMarkets and for the moment like you no news from them. But as these changes are related to regulations, soon or later all brokers needs to comply like what is happened in Europe or US.
Maybe, hence.. we need to act FAST Well... look, if this CHEETAH would work.. we would TRADE ourselves BIG money long before all brokers would comply... If it doesn't work as expected, we wouldn't be able to benefit from 500:1 anyway... But the bottom line is... FAST... SUPERFAST... BTW not happy with this (slow) week... Although there were 2 good trades yesterday... Still hoping thins might change towards end of this week and specially the next one...

ForestX Dec 3, 2019 11:50pm | Post# 156

1 Attachment(s)
Hmm got stopped out at the HH USDZAR. Overleveraged again before going off my trading desk.

Ah well back at square 1

Opened USDCAD 0.04 lot 1.32877.

TP is set after the news come through. Big reason is USDCAD flatting and doesn't break higher.

Another reason is this picture. Been using it for Gold trading . It was created as a joke in r/wallstreetbets but it works surprisingly
Click to Enlarge

Name: TradeCycle.jpg
Size: 87 KB

ForestX Dec 3, 2019 11:55pm | Post# 157

Hmm got stopped out at the HH USDZAR. Overleveraged again before going off my trading desk. Ah well back at square 1 Opened USDCAD 0.04 lot 1.32877. TP is set after the news come through. Big reason is USDCAD flatting and doesn't break higher. Another reason is this picture. Been using it for Gold trading . It was created as a joke in r/wallstreetbets but it works surprisingly {image}
BTW Why I'm over-leveraging is because I want to see the picture of slow week and fast week differences within the signals. I'm not aiming to make big money this week , I'm testing my how hard can my balance get stopped out at any pair or make as much as possible while risking whole leverage. That's why my TE will look like a bouncing ball off the walls. Sooner or later gonna put 100eur just for fully 50-100% trades.

Idea behind why 50-100% trades is to pick only quality trades instead of quantity just like auric did with demo TE's

Merka Dec 4, 2019 3:36am | Post# 158

Good morning guys

I want to make an observation.
Are the previous performances due to luck or not?
This is a question only you 2 guys can answer.
This type of ALL IN trading style will work only with high win rate setups (80% and above). Do you agree with me?
If so, did you measured your setups performance over 5 or 10 years backtesting?
Having that info you will easily see if this type of trading is applicable or not.
On average, retail traders have between 25% 45% win rate.
I agree with you that this ALL IN style is the quickest way to make real money but obligate us to have very high win rate otherwise maths it's against us.
I myself searching the high probability setup with at least 80% win rate to use your ALL IN style but still didn't found it.
Will continue searching.
Cheers

ForestX Dec 4, 2019 8:54am | Post# 159

Good morning guys I want to make an observation. Are the previous performances due to luck or not? This is a question only you 2 guys can answer. This type of ALL IN trading style will work only with high win rate setups (80% and above). Do you agree with me? If so, did you measured your setups performance over 5 or 10 years backtesting? Having that info you will easily see if this type of trading is applicable or not. On average, retail traders have between 25% 45% win rate. I agree with you that this ALL IN style is the quickest way to make real...
I don't think it's luck. I don't trade in the movement. I wait it out usually.

I do agree but even hedging with low winrate setups you can make ton of money. BUT there is a problem. Due to high leverage and small balance you cannot hegde yourself out and I guess cheetah trading style is not hegding but going mostly half of your leverage or what most call it HUGE RISK.

But for cheetah I guess 60% winrate setup is enough. The other problem is managing. Not everyone good at it (I can include myself with previous signal's I posted. I kinda terrible tbh because I'm scalper. I can't sometimes manage an 8h trade and hold my cock'n'balls for that long in a trade)

You can pick any strategy with decent signals but the things is. What is the probability that the setup will workout? That's why you can't at least for me I don't dig down myself in the middle of traffic and smash a trade in there hoping everything will turn out. That's why 90% strategy already get caught in the middle of movement instead of preparing for the whole thing to go up or down. Usually trading without indicator is the most profitable because you stop getting in trades that are already priced in. But I'm myself use various indicators that repaints so badly but at least I can see where that indicator is gonna paint after candles are closing.

Just my two cents.

Merka Dec 4, 2019 9:23am | Post# 160

{quote} I don't think it's luck. I don't trade in the movement. I wait it out usually. I do agree but even hedging with low winrate setups you can make ton of money. BUT there is a problem. Due to high leverage and small balance you cannot hegde yourself out and I guess cheetah trading style is not hegding but going mostly half of your leverage or what most call it HUGE RISK. But for cheetah I guess 60% winrate setup is enough. The other problem is managing. Not everyone good at it (I can include myself with previous signal's I posted. I kinda terrible...
Thanks

© Metals Mine