Metals Mine (https://www.metalsmine.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.metalsmine.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Gold RIGHT NOW (https://www.metalsmine.com/showthread.php?t=922275)

Goat Jun 6, 2019 11:33pm | Post# 1

Gold RIGHT NOW

This thread is about Gold/USD right now.

Goat Jun 6, 2019 11:34pm | Post# 2

Right now I'm looking for an entry point to ride Gold/USD up to 1335.

Goat Jun 7, 2019 12:03am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
Right now I'm long gold. Looking for a quick ride before NFP! Red lines are my stop/target levels.
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 9842
Size:  4 KB

EventsTrader Jun 7, 2019 2:09am | Post# 4

Right now I'm flat gold. I will remain flat unless I see an opportunity to trade NFP.

Elements Jun 7, 2019 2:36am | Post# 5

Right now I can see gold trading above 1400 by year end.

Metallurgy Jun 7, 2019 11:59am | Post# 6

Right now I'm praying for gold correction so I can exit my loss comfortably

EventsTrader Jun 7, 2019 11:29pm | Post# 7

Right now I would not want to be long gold. There might be a big gap at the open. Trump says the US has ‘indefinitely suspended’ planned tariffs against Mexico after reaching a deal.

GoldGrilz Jun 8, 2019 4:20am | Post# 8

Right now I'm stoked because of my Gold trade this morning.

Ef5 Jun 8, 2019 5:34pm | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
Right now I would not want to be long gold. There might be a big gap at the open. Trump says the US has ‘indefinitely suspended’ planned tariffs against Mexico after reaching a deal.
Right now, I agree. However, the gap in gold might not be that big. Weekend Wall St only shows equities up 0.5%:

Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 9842
Size:  12 KB

Given the headline I would have expected more to be honest.

GoldGrilz Jun 8, 2019 6:38pm | Post# 10

Right now gold is intriguing...at the open on Sunday its gonna be interesting!

EventsTrader Jun 9, 2019 6:28pm | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
Right now gold is continuing to drop lower after a gap down at the open.
Name:  SNAG-0.png
Views: 9767
Size:  3 KB

676f6c64 Jun 10, 2019 11:14am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
Right now I'm feeling slightly bullish on gold. I just placed a trade:

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 23 KB

DonPato Jun 10, 2019 12:12pm | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Right NOW...GOLD is retesting the area where selling (profit taking I believe) was absorbed by buying. The current buying occurring in this area RIGHT NOW does not appear to have enough volume to push prices higher.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 136 KB
I am looking for a pull back into the 1300 area (+/- 20 pts) to see if there is any real new buying interest by those who want to enter long.

auricforecas Jun 10, 2019 4:34pm | Post# 14

Yeah, it is retesting We will see what will happen in the next week, the trend might be set by the end of this week however, specially the second part of the week.
I would not be surprised to see it go into a downtrend (in USD prices so XAU/USD), but not for the other reason than to stronger USD, all other reasons, speaks in favour of gold (countries pilling up etc).

Harry6 Jun 10, 2019 6:29pm | Post# 15

Now,for gold......I am @ pause.

Start at day shift 9-930am CET

SurfsUp Jun 10, 2019 9:29pm | Post# 16

Right now, I am still celebrating my win on Friday in Gold, but am sitting out a little longer before jumping back in. I am torn at the moment as I see conflicting signals (economic pressures / yield curve but tariff relief in Mexico). Feel we are sideways for a bit. But the week is still young and we have been a bit tame on the tweet front so far. Leaning towards buy on XAUUSD.

GoldGrilz Jun 11, 2019 2:36am | Post# 17

Right now... Gold is kicking my demo asss

Goat Jun 11, 2019 2:48am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
Right now it looks like gold could sink another $20 with an easy 50% retrace. Click to Enlarge

Size: 5 KB

Right now I'm long gold. Looking for a quick ride before NFP! Red lines are my stop/target levels. {image}
My dern broker stopped me out on this trade.

tzamo Jun 11, 2019 4:59am | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
Right now XAUUSD continues to push down. There is an area marked on the chart that I will look for reversal opportunities all the way up to a potential gap fill, with partial profits taken along the way. Anyone else wondering about that gap?

Click to Enlarge

Size: 32 KB

Harry6 Jun 11, 2019 5:23am | Post# 20

Right now XAUUSD continues to push down. There is an area marked on the chart that I will look for reversal opportunities all the way up to a potential gap fill, with partial profits taken along the way. Anyone else wondering about that gap? {image}

I don't know about the gap you are talking about. And I took an 11am trade 1lot B@1322.61 and manual out @ 1322.07

Yhe price did not take of and I have no time to scotch to the screen. So I took my loss and walked away from the table.

No big deal.

Prefer to take my own loss with an open and calm mind, than thinking/hoping/gambling the trade will go my way. Not worth the stress.

I definitely have a close look @ 1315-1320 zone to step with a B order in the institutional train between 2-4pm CET today?

© Metals Mine