Metals Mine (https://www.metalsmine.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.metalsmine.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   XAU/USD & XAG/USD - Gold & Silver Traders Thread (https://www.metalsmine.com/showthread.php?t=222032)

EventsTrader Jun 12, 2019 1:30pm | Post# 49621

Well, here's Reuters running away with it: Trump says he has a 'feeling' that U.S., China can strike trade deal. If that starts making the rounds on the major news outlets, we might see gold continue to head lower. Take that with a grain of salt though.

Marcieny Jun 12, 2019 1:33pm | Post# 49622

We are short Thanks to Double & Aussi & Others not mentioned here {quote} {quote} {image}
could you teach me how do i do more than one quotation ..?

EventsTrader Jun 12, 2019 1:41pm | Post# 49623

Sure thing. Cntrl click the 'Quote' button for each post that you want to quote. You will get separate tabs/windows for each quote. Copy and paste each quote into one post.

Like this:

{quote} could you teach me how do i do more than one quotation ..?
I'm happy for all of you... And happy for the thread too..

Marcieny Jun 12, 2019 1:45pm | Post# 49624

Like this?
Sure thing. Cntrl click the 'Quote' button on the post so that you get separate tabs/windows for each quote. Then copy and paste each quote into one post. Like this: {quote} {quote}
Well, here's Reuters running away with it: Trump says he has a 'feeling' that U.S., China can strike trade deal. If that starts making the rounds on the major news outlets, we might see gold continue to head lower. Take that with a grain of salt though.

Marcieny Jun 12, 2019 1:45pm | Post# 49625

I learned hahaa Many Thanks

EventsTrader Jun 12, 2019 1:53pm | Post# 49626

I learned hahaa Many Thanks
Good Job! You're welcome!

Marcieny Jun 12, 2019 1:59pm | Post# 49627

{quote} Good Job! You're welcome!
Many Thanks.... You too
By the way.. I liked your phrase "We must learn who is gold, and who is gold plated"

Charm7 Jun 12, 2019 2:01pm | Post# 49628

{quote} Hang tight. Data ain't all that soft..... Looking to add shorts with every rally ....
Thanks for sharing your valuable information. Are you adding shorts for sell?

MzansiObi Jun 12, 2019 2:17pm | Post# 49629

{quote} Nice call once again sir. You should be winning the weekly contest! It seems like the markets are hanging on to what Trump said "I HAVE A FEELING THAT WE’RE GOING TO MAKE A DEAL WITH CHINA." That's the only reason why gold would've dropped like that in the past hour or so. Sorry for all caps, I copied this tweet: https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/stat...-325b-of-china...
Hahahahaha. I'm also in some drawdown.
I tend to forget about the demo/contest account. Been on the live account and checking demo contest account periodically. Am also trying to meddle with the strategy on the demo account trying some things

So long as we all make pot

MzansiObi Jun 12, 2019 2:21pm | Post# 49630

{quote} Thanks for sharing your valuable information. Are you adding shorts for sell?
Yeah bud. Been adding them on every rally.
I'm also banking some profits by closing partial positions as PA is a bit erratic so trying to bag some and leave some on the table bud

Mr.Metal Jun 12, 2019 2:26pm | Post# 49631

Guys, I am tired of these trade war headline, want to trade other headlines now.
I have almost forgotten what normal markets use to look like
Not just for gold but for all asset classes.

Anyway, this FOMC is going to be exciting.

auricforecas Jun 12, 2019 2:40pm | Post# 49632

Guys, I am tired of these trade war headline, want to trade other headlines now. I have almost forgotten what normal markets use to look like Not just for gold but for all asset classes. Anyway, this FOMC is going to be exciting.
Well yeah, welcome to TITANS fighting We are talking about TITANS, Ts... aka TRILLIONS...
But comparing what it was where CENTRAL banks where REALLY openly interfering (corrections, bailouts, easings).. ECB, FED, SWISS central bank... that was like INSTANT correction, 90 degree angle (in CHF case less than 10years back.
The good news is that the market will catch its tracks.. the last time it took YEARS, because they were burning trillions for it, but this time, the left ("untaken" debt aka ROOM to point of no return DEBT) is much lower I would wait for things to stabilize, should not take long, might be next week and than I believe we will have the direction for SUMMER (end of JUNE-end of SEPT)... I do not expect BIG changes during the summer, we should just ride on the tracks that will be set in the next week or two (10 days for example)...

Charm7 Jun 12, 2019 2:47pm | Post# 49633

{quote} Yeah bud. Been adding them on every rally. I'm also banking some profits by closing partial positions as PA is a bit erratic so trying to bag some and leave some on the table bud
Thanks

bigtx Jun 12, 2019 4:24pm | Post# 49634

{quote} Yeah bud. Been adding them on every rally. I'm also banking some profits by closing partial positions as PA is a bit erratic
Right with you here! Gold's been boldly testing some resistance of late, but I think it will settle in to a range without a catalyst for a real breakout. I'm looking for some quick buck opportunities before we see a new direction.

major. Jun 12, 2019 8:30pm | Post# 49635

1 Attachment(s)
This is my view on gold.
Name:  1.png
Views: 260
Size:  13 KB

riclater211 Jun 12, 2019 9:12pm | Post# 49636

Hey All,

Got the Q1 Reports on Gold & A 2019 Silver report and outlook.

Download them from my thread here: https://www.metalsmine.com/showthrea...1#post12326171

- Ric

pundit78 Jun 12, 2019 10:28pm | Post# 49637

done for the day {image}
Great my friend, although such strategy is very risky still I like to trade like this.

pundit78 Jun 12, 2019 10:36pm | Post# 49638

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} short covered at 1322.20, long position still open with SL 1317.38 {image}
Covered some of my long trades, I still have some open but not sure if it will go high, looking for clear direction from here.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 9 KB

Ef5 Jun 12, 2019 11:39pm | Post# 49639

{quote} In my opinion, that correlation what was many years ago, don't work now.
You're probably right about that. Still, I like keeping an eye on ES, GC, CL, and ZN to see where money is flowing and see if the different markets are telling the same story.

Goldenshot Jun 13, 2019 12:24am | Post# 49640

Hmmm There is a great disturbance in the Force, I have felt it , maybe it will trigger some new highs today, such as in 1342 area, and then start from there supposed to move forward making a downfall. But oh well, only my two cents, im not a master, so CMIIW..

© Metals Mine